Theme session convenors should submit their theme session proposals directly to the conference organizers at email@example.com in a .pdf and a .doc(x) format. Theme session proposals should include:
- Session title
- Name and affiliation of the theme session convenor
- Introduction of up to 300 words explaining the theme
- List of the authors and titles of the individual papers and all
abstracts for the theme session in suitable order.
The deadline for theme session submissions is 15 January, 2019.
Individual papers & posters
All abstracts of papers to be presented at the conference should be submitted in a .pdf and a .doc(x) format. directly to the conference email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mark PAPER or POSTER with the title of your abstract
- Submit your abstract(s) in .doc(x) and .pdf formats with the
filename labelled: Name_PaperTitle.doc(x)/pdf, e.g. Smith_Cultural conceptualizations.doc(x)/pdf
- Please include up to ten keywords in the abstract
- Limit abstracts to 300 words of text (no more than two pages in length, including data and references, Times Roman 12 p.)
- Incorporate data into the main text of the abstract, not on a separate page.
The deadline for submissions of papers and posters is 20 February, 2019.
Download Registration Form